ECAS logo ECAS logo

Participate in the YEA Chat on Healthcare Abroad in the EU on 17 November

12 November 2015
EU Rights

Do you have questions about your healthcare entitlements when moving to another EU country? As an EU citizen, when you move to another EU country you can get healthcare under the same conditions as other local residents. However, health care and social security systems differ from one country to another, as well as the rules determining who is responsible for the related costs.

If you have questions about your rights to healthcare in the European Union, you now have the chance to ask them directly to our team of legal experts from the Your Europe Advice (YEA) and get an answer on the 17th of November from 11:00-13:00 CET through an online Facebook chat that will take place here: You may submit your questions by posting them on the wall of this Facebook page until Monday 16th of November.

YEA Chat Healthcare

More information about the Your Europe Advice Service

Your Europe Portal

Meet our YEA Senior Legal Manager