ECAS is an inclusive, transparent, citizen-centric and democratic European Union in which citizens’ rights are at the heart of decision making at all levels and in citizens are informed, consulted and actively participate.
Empowering citizens in order to create a more inclusive and stronger European Union by:
• Promoting and defending citizens’ rights.
• Developing and supporting mechanisms to increase citizens and citizen organisations’ democratic participation in, and engagement with, the EU.
• Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
• Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
• Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
• Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
• Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.