ECAS EUROPEAN FUNDING GUIDE
FOR THE NON PROFIT SECTOR v 3.0
Find out all you need to know about funding opportunities
for the non-profit sector in the EU and beyond
2016 EDITION SOON AVAILABLE!
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is an international Brussels-based non-profit organization with a pan-European membership and 24 years of experience.
ECAS empowers citizens to exercise their rights and promotes open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity building to civil society organisations.
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilize their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
This paper aims to take stock of the key achievements of EU citizenship, almost 25 years after the concept was introduced,…
On 29 April our Director published an opinion editorial on VoxEurop on the measures that are being adopted in response to the security…
On 18 April 2016 ECAS' legal experts from the Your Europe Advice and from the European Commission - DG Internal Market, Industry Entrepreneurship…
The ECI Day 2016: Forging Change took place at the Economic and Social Committee (EESC) on 20 April 2016 in…
ECAS NGO - Tue May 24 12:35:38 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Tue May 24 12:18:01 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Tue May 24 11:55:06 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Tue May 24 08:27:00 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Mon May 23 11:09:06 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Sat May 21 08:51:01 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Sat May 21 06:13:50 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Sat May 21 06:09:48 +0000 2016
RT @EP_YouthEvent: Problem of European citizens initiative: too many signature required - so currently being reworked by the EC @.MEP Becke…
ECAS NGO - Fri May 20 12:51:19 +0000 2016
ECAS NGO - Fri May 20 12:18:04 +0000 2016
What We Do
- We give free legal advice to citizens and businesses on EU issues through Your Europe Advice.
- We help citizens to resolve problems with free movement in the EU through the EU Rights Clinic.
- We provide free assistance to European Citizen Initiative organizers via the ECI Support Center.
- We help EU citizens engage with EU policy-making using digital democracy tools.
- Our Knowledge Center helps EU citizens find relevant information about internal EU Migration and the European Citizens’ Initiative.
- We provide in-depth guidance to available EU funding for civil society initiatives.
- Our Triple A initiative informs, advises and helps citizens in South Eastern Europe to enforce their citizen rights.
- We support participatory democracy beyond the EU.
- ECAS provides on-demand tailor-made advice, training and support to civil society organizations.
- We cooperate with civil society organizations to increase citizens impact on EU policies.