ECAS EUROPEAN FUNDING GUIDE
FOR THE NON PROFIT SECTOR v 3.0
Find out all you need to know about funding opportunities
for the non-profit sector in the EU and beyond
2016 EDITION SOON AVAILABLE!
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is an international Brussels-based non-profit organization with a pan-European membership and 24 years of experience.
ECAS empowers citizens to exercise their rights and promotes open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity building to civil society organisations.
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilize their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
REFIT Recommendation to Improve the ECI Published Today As a member of the Stakeholders’ Group of the REFIT Platform, ECAS submitted an evidence-based opinion…
Every year the European Commission issues a scoreboard to assess the governance of the Single Market and its practical implementation…
The European Parliament’s Policy Department for Citizen’s Rights and Constitutional Affairs has recently released the study “Internal border controls in…
In May 2016 AFCO's study on the 'Potential and Challenges of e-Participation in the European Union' was released. This study was…
On 18 May 2016 ECAS organised the Conference "24 Years of EU Citizenship: What We Stand to Lose", to discuss…
ECAS NGO - 23/08/2016 09:21
Join our network of #members today & benefit from our #summer discount https://t.co/XuDErl5DHc #funding #nonprofits #civilsociety
ECAS NGO - 22/08/2016 08:35
What are your suggestions to improve the #Europe4Citizens Program? Fill in our #survey https://t.co/raFXCajSlH #haveyoursay #consultation
ECAS NGO - 21/08/2016 14:12
ECAS NGO - 21/08/2016 09:18
ECAS NGO - 20/08/2016 09:23
ECAS NGO - 19/08/2016 12:28
ECAS NGO - 18/08/2016 10:24
#SaveTheDate for our #EUDigitalDemocracy Day on 18 Oct - more info soon at https://t.co/EmYEcdawKL #LiquidDemocracy #civictech #techforgood
ECAS NGO - 17/08/2016 13:23
ECAS NGO - 16/08/2016 08:07
Will the EC include the revision of the #ECI Regulation in its 2017 #workprogramme? Reply awaited by September https://t.co/zSMTHPceff
ECAS NGO - 15/08/2016 13:30
What We Do
- We give free legal advice to citizens and businesses on EU issues through Your Europe Advice.
- We help citizens to resolve problems with free movement in the EU through the EU Rights Clinic.
- We provide free assistance to European Citizen Initiative organizers via the ECI Support Center.
- We help EU citizens engage with EU policy-making using digital democracy tools.
- Our Knowledge Center helps EU citizens find relevant information about internal EU Migration and the European Citizens’ Initiative.
- We provide in-depth guidance to available EU funding for civil society initiatives.
- Our Triple A initiative informs, advises and helps citizens in South Eastern Europe to enforce their citizen rights.
- We support participatory democracy beyond the EU.
- ECAS provides on-demand tailor-made advice, training and support to civil society organizations.
- We cooperate with civil society organizations to increase citizens impact on EU policies.