5 Takeaways on Brexit:
Outlining Possible Scenarios
for a New UK-EU Relationship
and their Impact on Citizens
Click here to access the full study
FREE MOVEMENT OF PERSONS IN THE EU:
A LOVED AND FEARED REALITY
Press Club Brussels Europe
Rue Froissart 95 -1000 Brussels, Belgium
12 April 2017 (9.00 – 14.30)
On the occasion of its 25th anniversary, ECAS has expanded its services to the non-profit sector with customised training modules on EU Funding, Communications and Advocacy and Project Management.
These are organised for small groups on a biannual basis at our own premises or upon request.
Click here for more information
and register to our Spring training modules!
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is an international, Brussels-based non-profit organisation with a pan-European membership and 26 years of experience.
ECAS empowers citizens to exercise their rights and promotes open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity-building for civil society organisations.
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
On 12 April, ECAS presented the Your Europe Advice Annual Trends 2016 report at its conference 'Free Movement of Persons in…
In 2016, ECAS' Your Europe Advice experts replied to 20,491 enquiries, providing legal advice to citizens and businesses facing problems…
In a speech at the annual European Citizens´ Initiative Day (ECI Day) on 11 April 2017, European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans…
On the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome on March 25, EU leaders pledged to offer…
ECAS NGO - 26/04/2017 12:57
ECAS NGO - 26/04/2017 09:54
ECAS NGO - 26/04/2017 09:31
ECAS NGO - 26/04/2017 09:29
ECAS NGO - 26/04/2017 07:04
ECAS NGO - 25/04/2017 11:33
.@SamanthaSacra: "Working together as we always do, I'm confident we can reach the best outcome for the people of #Gibraltar" #bestbrexit4u
ECAS NGO - 25/04/2017 11:23
.@SamanthaSacra: Reaction of Spain to #Brexit should not surprise or frighten #Gibraltarians. #bestbrexit4u
ECAS NGO - 25/04/2017 11:19
.@RichardButtigie: It's time for the UK to show that it means what it says when it comes to #Brexit and #Gibraltar. #bestbrexit4u
ECAS NGO - 25/04/2017 11:17
.@RichardButtigie: Reality of #Brexit is that no one knows what is going to happen. #bestbrexit4u #Gibraltar
ECAS NGO - 25/04/2017 11:09
.@RichardButtigie: Spain already trying to take advantage of #Brexit to further claim to #Gibraltar soveriegnty. #bestbrexit4u
What We Do
- We give free legal advice to citizens and businesses on EU issues through Your Europe Advice.
- We help citizens to resolve problems with free movement in the EU through the EU Rights Clinic.
- We provide free assistance to European Citizen Initiative organisers via the ECI Support Center.
- We help EU citizens engage with EU policy-making using digital democracy tools.
- Our Knowledge Center helps EU citizens find relevant information about internal EU Migration and the European Citizens’ Initiative.
- We provide in-depth guidance to make EU funding available for civil society initiatives.
- Our Triple A initiative informs, advises and helps citizens in South Eastern Europe to enforce their rights.
- We support participatory democracy beyond the EU.
- ECAS provides on-demand and tailor-made advice, training and support to civil society organizations.
- We cooperate with civil society organisations to increase citizens’ impact on EU policies.