ECAS EUROPEAN FUNDING GUIDE
FOR THE NON PROFIT SECTOR
Find out all you need to know about funding opportunities
for the non-profit sector in the EU and beyond
2017 edition already available - get your copy!
The Citizen Brexit Observatory
The European Citizen Action Service, University of Sheffield School of Law and Law Centres Network
have joined forces to create the Citizen Brexit Observatory in order to support fair treatment of EU citizens
living in the UK, and UK citizens living in the other countries of the EU.
On the occasion of its 25th anniversary, ECAS has expanded its services to the non-profit sector with customised training modules on EU Funding, Communications and Advocacy and Project Management.
These are organised for small groups on a biannual basis at our own premises or upon request.
Click here for more information
and register to our Spring training modules!
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is an international, Brussels-based non-profit organisation with a pan-European membership and 26 years of experience.
ECAS empowers citizens to exercise their rights and promotes open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity-building for civil society organisations.
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
Following a State of the Union address that placed democracy at the heart of the EU’s agenda, on 13 September…
On 13 September, ECAS' response to President Juncker's State of the Union address featured in EU Observer, setting out the…
Last week, following the end of the third round of Brexit talks, a UK government document was leaked to the…
We are pleased to announce the winners of our DEEP-linking Youth digital competition, who will be invited to our 2017 Digital…
ECAS NGO - 21/09/2017 15:00
ECAS NGO - 21/09/2017 12:47
ECAS NGO - 21/09/2017 11:48
ECAS NGO - 21/09/2017 09:59
ECAS NGO - 21/09/2017 09:49
#CETA is now provisionally into force.What impact on #citizensrights if it will form the basis for post-#Brexitdeal?https://t.co/jGeVV20T8g
ECAS NGO - 21/09/2017 09:22
ECAS NGO - 21/09/2017 07:19
Want to know more about #FakeNews, #factchecking and #propaganda? Follow our #medialiteracy workshop online on 26/9… https://t.co/dLxm56gnwk
ECAS NGO - 20/09/2017 21:30
We'll soon be launching our #Crowdsourcing #KnowledgeCentre. Find out more about #DigitalDemocracy here:… https://t.co/7eopFlDVFJ
ECAS NGO - 20/09/2017 15:16
ECAS NGO - 20/09/2017 13:54
What We Do
- We give free legal advice to citizens and businesses on EU issues through Your Europe Advice.
- We help citizens to resolve problems with free movement in the EU through the EU Rights Clinic.
- We provide free assistance to European Citizen Initiative organisers via the ECI Support Center.
- We help EU citizens engage with EU policy-making using digital democracy tools.
- Our Knowledge Center helps EU citizens find relevant information about internal EU Migration and the European Citizens’ Initiative.
- We provide in-depth guidance to make EU funding available for civil society initiatives.
- Our Triple A initiative informs, advises and helps citizens in South Eastern Europe to enforce their rights.
- We support participatory democracy beyond the EU.
- ECAS provides on-demand and tailor-made advice, training and support to civil society organizations.
- We cooperate with civil society organisations to increase citizens’ impact on EU policies.