Digital Democracy Day 2016
Will E-Participation bring Citizens back to the EU?
18 October 2016 - Representation of Saxony - Anhalt to the European Union
Boulevard Saint-Michel, 80, 1040 Brussels
ECAS EUROPEAN FUNDING GUIDE
FOR THE NON PROFIT SECTOR v 3.0
Find out all you need to know about funding opportunities
for the non-profit sector in the EU and beyond
2016 EDITION SOON AVAILABLE!
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is an international, Brussels-based non-profit organisation with a pan-European membership and 24 years of experience.
ECAS empowers citizens to exercise their rights and promotes open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity-building for civil society organisations.
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
ECAS will launch the Triple A for Citizens – Access to information, Advice and Active help - pan-European network today, establishing…
The EUCROWD project was launched in Slovenia on October 26 at a Conference hosted by the Institute for Electronic Participation…
On the 20 and 21 October, the Your Europe Advice annual training seminar took place in Brussels. This year, the…
Triple A for Citizens is a project led by ECAS and implemented in partnership with 10 civil society organisations from…
ECAS NGO - 09/12/2016 08:55
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 17:17
In countries without a direct democracy culture the referendum card shouldnt be played on such crucial issues as EU membership @AKavrakova
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 16:16
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 16:08
@Tsvetoma : 18% increase in number of enquiries from UK citizens submitted to our legal experts on residence & social security after Brexit
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 16:00
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 15:48
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 15:29
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 15:20
Our #projectmanagement workshop will now be on Tues, 13 Dec. Register now for a 50% discount - €150. https://t.co/FNcuYnak7l #training #EU
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 13:01
#eParticipation and #crowdsourcing can engage citizens and increase trust in politics. https://t.co/akORKiaRpD #EUCrowd #DigitalDemocracy
ECAS NGO - 08/12/2016 12:53
What We Do
- We give free legal advice to citizens and businesses on EU issues through Your Europe Advice.
- We help citizens to resolve problems with free movement in the EU through the EU Rights Clinic.
- We provide free assistance to European Citizen Initiative organisers via the ECI Support Center.
- We help EU citizens engage with EU policy-making using digital democracy tools.
- Our Knowledge Center helps EU citizens find relevant information about internal EU Migration and the European Citizens’ Initiative.
- We provide in-depth guidance to make EU funding available for civil society initiatives.
- Our Triple A initiative informs, advises and helps citizens in South Eastern Europe to enforce their rights.
- We support participatory democracy beyond the EU.
- ECAS provides on-demand and tailor-made advice, training and support to civil society organizations.
- We cooperate with civil society organisations to increase citizens’ impact on EU policies.