#DEEPEU Digital Competion
Send in your submissions by February 2017!
Share your views on studying, working
or volunteering abroad and win a trip to Brussels!
Send us a video, infographic, picture or other type
of digital creation on the topic of youth mobility in Europe.
For more information, check out the official website
of the project: deeplinkingyouth.eu
On the occasion of its 25th anniversary, ECAS has expanded its services to the non-profit sector with customised training modules on EU Funding, Communications and Advocacy and Project Management.
These are organised for small groups on a biannual basis at our own premises or upon request.
Click here for more information
and register to our Spring training modules!
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is an international, Brussels-based non-profit organisation with a pan-European membership and 26 years of experience.
ECAS empowers citizens to exercise their rights and promotes open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity-building for civil society organisations.
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
Since the Brexit vote in June 2016, a number of studies have looked into the financial and economic impact of…
An amendment to the Brexit bill to guarantee the residence rights of EU citizens lawfully resident in the UK on…
On 23 January, legal experts from the Your Europe Advice service, which ECAS manages on behalf of the European Commission,…
On 24 January, the European Commission published its 2017 EU Citizenship Report, which takes stock of the achievements of the…
ECAS NGO - 22/02/2017 13:03
ECAS NGO - 22/02/2017 11:53
ECAS NGO - 22/02/2017 08:28
ECAS NGO - 21/02/2017 19:23
ECAS NGO - 21/02/2017 15:51
ECAS NGO - 21/02/2017 15:08
ECAS NGO - 21/02/2017 14:45
ECAS NGO - 21/02/2017 13:15
#Lords highly likely to pass amendment to #BrexitBill securing rights of #EUcitizens in UK https://t.co/smZ0fllkAH #Brexit #Article50
ECAS NGO - 21/02/2017 10:08
Still on time to participate in our #digital competition w/ ideas on #youth #mobility & win a special prize!… https://t.co/XgFzA4gOzd
ECAS NGO - 21/02/2017 09:26
#YourEuropeAdvice experts signal a persistent lack of cooperation on #SocialSecurity btw Member States… https://t.co/t0OS3NjW2E
What We Do
- We give free legal advice to citizens and businesses on EU issues through Your Europe Advice.
- We help citizens to resolve problems with free movement in the EU through the EU Rights Clinic.
- We provide free assistance to European Citizen Initiative organisers via the ECI Support Center.
- We help EU citizens engage with EU policy-making using digital democracy tools.
- Our Knowledge Center helps EU citizens find relevant information about internal EU Migration and the European Citizens’ Initiative.
- We provide in-depth guidance to make EU funding available for civil society initiatives.
- Our Triple A initiative informs, advises and helps citizens in South Eastern Europe to enforce their rights.
- We support participatory democracy beyond the EU.
- ECAS provides on-demand and tailor-made advice, training and support to civil society organizations.
- We cooperate with civil society organisations to increase citizens’ impact on EU policies.