Digital Democracy Day 2016
Will E-Participation bring Citizens back to the EU?
18 October 2016 - Representation of Saxony - Anhalt to the European Union
Boulevard Saint-Michel, 80, 1040 Brussels
ECAS EUROPEAN FUNDING GUIDE
FOR THE NON PROFIT SECTOR v 3.0
Find out all you need to know about funding opportunities
for the non-profit sector in the EU and beyond
2016 EDITION SOON AVAILABLE!
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is an international, Brussels-based non-profit organisation with a pan-European membership and 24 years of experience.
ECAS empowers citizens to exercise their rights and promotes open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity-building for civil society organisations.
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
ECAS participated in the rapporteur’s consultations with civil society On 17 October, MEP María Teresa Barbat, who is preparing the…
ECAS’ Director, Assya Kavrakova, was invited as a panellist to the Conference ‘Promoting EU Citizenship: rights, values and involvement’, which…
Quarterly reports produced by our Your Europe Advice management team, together with citizens’ complaints submitted to our legal experts, have…
As Europe’s presidents and prime ministers meet in Bratislava today, following Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker’s annual State of the European…
On 15 September, our colleague Elisa Lironi was featured as a guest on Euractiv's blog, reacting to President Juncker's…
ECAS NGO - 22/10/2016 10:39
ECAS NGO - 22/10/2016 08:29
ECAS NGO - 22/10/2016 08:09
ECAS NGO - 21/10/2016 16:08
ECAS NGO - 21/10/2016 16:06
ECAS NGO - 21/10/2016 11:15
ECAS NGO - 21/10/2016 11:14
ECAS NGO - 21/10/2016 09:30
ECAS NGO - 21/10/2016 08:32
ECAS NGO - 21/10/2016 08:25
What We Do
- We give free legal advice to citizens and businesses on EU issues through Your Europe Advice.
- We help citizens to resolve problems with free movement in the EU through the EU Rights Clinic.
- We provide free assistance to European Citizen Initiative organisers via the ECI Support Center.
- We help EU citizens engage with EU policy-making using digital democracy tools.
- Our Knowledge Center helps EU citizens find relevant information about internal EU Migration and the European Citizens’ Initiative.
- We provide in-depth guidance to make EU funding available for civil society initiatives.
- Our Triple A initiative informs, advises and helps citizens in South Eastern Europe to enforce their rights.
- We support participatory democracy beyond the EU.
- ECAS provides on-demand and tailor-made advice, training and support to civil society organizations.
- We cooperate with civil society organisations to increase citizens’ impact on EU policies.