Target group: Civil Society Professionals, Activists
Subject: Project proposals’ writing
Type: Interactive, In-person
EU project writing is a skill. It requires both certain knowledge and capabilities. This course builds upon participants’ capacities in this respect by walking them through all the EU project writing steps and by enabling them to test their knowledge through a practical exercise. It was designed for fundraisers and EU project managers.
During 2018, ECAS also provided relevant tailor-made training services for organisations.
To equip participants with knowledge on:
· DOs and DON’Ts in project writing
· Practical examples
· Useful tips
· Facilitate the practical application of the knowledge acquired by the participants
Key learning points:
· What must be done before you start writing your project.
· What is a logical framework
· EU project terminology
· How to write a project (EU project structure)
· How to develop a budget