Target group: Civil Society Professionals, Activists
Subject: EU Project Management
Both the initiation and the implementation of EU funded projects have their specificities. Knowing them is a prerequisite for a higher success rate. This course revealed these specificities to participants and provided them with tips and examples enabling them to test their knowledge through a practical exercise.
It was ideal for fundraisers and EU project Managers. To help participants integrate the newly acquired knowledge into their everyday work, the workshops combined theoretical and practical sessions.
During 2018, ECAS also provided relevant tailor-made training services for organisations.
To equip participants with knowledge on:
· Project conception and initiation
· Project definition and planning
· Project launch and execution
· Project control and project close and
· Facilitate the practical application of the knowledge acquired by the participants
Key learning points
· How to initiate an EU funded project
· What is a logical framework
· EU project terminology
· How to write a project
· How to find partners
· Costs’ eligibility
· How to manage service providers and sub-contractors
· Project reporting