ECAS Internship Opportunity
ECAS is looking for a motivated student to join its team in Brussels for a 3/4-month curricular internship based on a university agreement. Commitment to ECAS’ mission and values is a must.
The internship position is open only to students who have to carry out an internship as part of their university programme. Students residing outside Belgium should be also entitled to receive a scholarship from their university for the purpose of the internship programme.
Under the guidance of senior team members, the successful candidate will be asked to carry out tasks related to ECAS’ daily activities, including:
- Carrying out research in the focus areas of ECAS: EU Rights and European Democracy;
- Supporting the implementation of ECAS’ Communications Strategy and the management of ECAS’ website and social media;
- Supporting the Team in the management of projects;
- Supporting the production of reports/publications/papers;
- Supporting the Team in administrative and financial tasks;
- Supporting the organisation of several types of events (e.g. seminars, conferences, cocktails);
- Performing other tasks as requested to contribute to the objectives of ECAS.
Profile and skills
The ideal candidate should have the following profile and skills:
- Being enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s degree programme in Political Science, European Affairs/Studies, Communications or related fields;
- Good knowledge of EU institutions and decision-making processes;
- Good research and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package and social media tools;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Capable of multitasking;
- Friendly, social, proactive.
Start date: Beginning of November 2019.
Deadline for Applications:
Applications – CV and Motivation Letter – should be submitted by October 20, 2019 to Ms Daniela Peta at email@example.com.
ECAS is an equal opportunity employer which seeks to further diversify its staff in terms of gender, culture and nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.