ECAS is currently looking for an Operations and Membership Officer, based in Bulgaria. Please find below the details for the position.
ECAS is looking for a motivated Operations and Membership Officer, based in Bulgaria, who subscribes to ECAS mission, vision and values to support ECAS operations and to further develop ECAS Membership, especially in Central and Eastern Europe, and in the accession and pre-accession countries.
The successful candidate will report to ECAS Executive Director on the following Tasks:
- Operations Tasks:
- Support ECAS Executive Director’s human resources, good governance and administrative operations;
- Support ECAS team’s digital operations
- Membership Tasks:
- Implement ECAS Membership Strategy and Action Plan.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in business, administration or legal studies;
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in working internationally is an advantage;
- English language proficiency – written and oral;
- French language proficiency.
- Excellent management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer and digital skills;
- Collaboration skills;
- Precision and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask;
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and objectives in an autonomous manner.
- Indeterminate contract according to Bulgarian law with 6 months’ probation period.
- Starting salary of 3,000 Bulgarian leva.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Deadline for Applications: Applications – CV and Motivation Letter, including references should be submitted by May 20, 2021 to Ms. Assya Kavrakova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.