ECAS is looking for a motivated Training and Business Developer who subscribes to ECAS’ mission, vision and values to further develop ECAS’ Training Centre services and to create the organisation’s corporate base of partnerships with private business.
The successful candidate will report to ECAS’ Executive Director on the following tasks:
- Further develop and implement ECAS’ Strategy concerning its transformation from an ad hoc trainer to a sustainable Training Centre to provide training on specific subject matter areas, have a distinctive brand, develop an online knowledge base and support infrastructure.
- Develop ECAS’ corporate base of collaboration with businesses based on ECAS’ mission, profile, expertise and track record.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Business Studies
- 3 years experience in sales or marketing, strategic management or business planning
- Experience in training delivery and/or development of training programmes is an advantage
- English language proficiency – written and oral
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Project management skills
- Research and strategic analysis skills
- Computer skills
- Indeterminate contract according to Belgian law with 6-month probation period.
- Starting salary of EUR 1,800 plus benefits.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Deadline for Applications:
Applications – CV and Motivation Letter, outlining the approach to the implementation of the tasks, outlined above, should be submitted by November 30, 2018 to Ms. Assya Kavrakova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECAS is an equal opportunity employer which seeks to further diversify its staff in terms of gender, culture and nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Recruitment of Legal Experts for Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Greece and Sweden
ECAS is running a major European citizen advice service for the European Commission. This consists of a small management team and a current team of around 60 legal experts answering questions in 25 languages.
Answers provided by the service relate primarily to citizens’ free movement rights: defence of the right to stay, access to social rights, recognition of professional qualifications, etc. The team provides advice about how to overcome barriers to the recognition of EU citizens’ rights and the nearest available specialised service (signposting). We are currently looking for:
Legal Experts for Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Greece and Sweden
With the following qualifications:
- Degree in law, with knowledge of European Community law particularly in the area of the internal market and the free movement of people
- To be mother tongue (or equivalent) speakers of one of these seven countries
- Strong English language skills (or French with at least the ability to communicate in English)
- Knowledge about the legal system and institutions in the respective country
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way and under tight deadlines
- (If possible) familiarity and experience with NGOs and citizens advice services, or other services in contact with the public.
The legal expert will be recruited as a contractor and will not have employee status. Work will be performed on a flexible basis, depending on the number of incoming enquiries, and will be paid per enquiry. The expert should be based in their Member State.
If interested, please email your Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter and supporting documentation to Claire Damilano. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.