ECAS Internship Opportunity
ECAS is looking for a motivated work-from-home-student with an interest to do desk research on different types of institutions in France, Italy and/or Spain. You will work on creating a database with relevant organisations from one or more of these countries. It is necessary you speak fluently French and/or Italian and/or Spanish. The internship is for a period of 3 weeks, with the deadline for completing the desk research being August 31, 2019. As you work from home, you can decide on your own working hours. A Skype meeting regarding your progress is required every week.
The successful candidate will assist the research of ECAS’ Team by implementing the following activities:
- Carrying out desk research;
- Creating a database of organisations (contact details, argument for selection, etc.) from France, Italy or Spain;
- Indicating the most relevant stakeholders;
- Taking part in Skype meetings.
Profile and skills
The ideal candidate should have the following profile and skills:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s degree programme;
- Good research and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package, especially Excel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French, Italian or Spanish and English;
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines.
The student will receive 800 euros for the entire duration of the internship (3 weeks).
Start date: as soon as possible, preferably 12 August 2019.
Deadline for Application:
Applications – CV and Motivation Letter – should be submitted by August 7, 2019 to Ms Daniela Peta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECAS is an equal opportunity employer which seeks to further diversify its staff in terms of gender, culture and nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.