- This event has passed.
Register for ECAS’ Spring Training Modules!
April 25, 2016 - April 28, 2016
On the occasion of its upcoming 25th anniversary, ECAS has expanded the services it offers to the non-profit sector with customised training modules on several topics, including Communication and Advocacy, EU Fundraising and Project Management. These are organised for groups of maximum 8 people at our own premises on a biannual basis (Fall session and Spring session).
Whether you are seeking to enhance your public speaking or professional writing skills, improve your organisations’ communication strategy, launch effective campaigns, strengthen your organisation’s EU fundraising strategy and prepare successful project applications, or learn how to effectively manage a European project, these training sessions are meant for you.
We propose you five training modules to choose from:
- Tips and Tricks for Effectively Advocating and Shaping the Agenda at EU Level (25 April)
- Brussels, Can You Hear Me? – Advanced Course to Enhance your Communication Skills (26 April)
- Got the Money, Now What? – Learn How to Manage a European Project Effectively (27 April)
- The Ins and Outs of EU Funding: Increasing your Success Chances (28 April)
- The EU Budget Cycle: Learn How the Money Is Allocated and How You Can Influence the Process (28 April)
Based on our past experience, we see that organisations more and more look for practical solutions to their needs, rather than the classic long and theoretical approaches. This is why we have come up with an innovative training model which favours a facilitator rather than a classic lecturing approach, combining face-to-face with online mentoring and follow up. Such an approach also allows for more flexibility and efficiency, by giving the participants the opportunity to further advance on their individual needs, without taking extra time-off from work.
Find out more about our upcoming training modules here and secure your place now by completing this registration form!
Read the testimonials of some participants in our previous training sessions!