– Olga Kurpisz, Policy Officer – European Citizens’ Initiative, European Commission
– Olga Kikou, Head of EU Office, Compassion in World Farming
– Hendrik Nahr, European Democracy Outreach Coordinator, ECAS
The webinar will focus on practical guidance on the different procedural steps of a
European citizens’ initiative. The webinar will explore all the different steps, from the
preparation and registration to the signatures collection and the verification and
Experts will share their expertise on the subject and provide
participants with tips and hints related to the procedural steps. They will
highlight the best practices to follow in order successfully prepare and register an
initiative and later continue on a European citizens’ initiative journey.
1. Introduction (15 minutes)
2. Discussion with European Citizens’ Initiative experts (40 minutes)
3. Q&A with the audience (20 minutes)
To register, please send an email indicating your first name, surname, and organisation (optional), at the following email address: ECIforum@ecas.org
Please note that your data will be dealt with according to this privacy statement.