As Communications and Outreach Coordinator, Raia is responsible for:
- Coordinating and implementing ECAS’ communication and outreach strategy;
- Managing ECAS’ social media and website;
- Editing and promoting ECAS’ reports and publications;
- Supports the dissemination and outreach component of projects for each ECAS Focus Area;
- Assisting in the organisation of events.
Before joining ECAS, Raia worked in several media organisations in both Bulgaria and the U.S. Her fields of interest include human rights, politics and environmental issues.
She has a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communications (American University in Bulgaria), a Master’s Degree in Journalism, Media and Globalization (Aarhus University, Denmark) and a Master’s in Financial Journalism (City University, London).