As Training Manager of Your Europe Advice, Pia is responsible for
- the continuous training of the YEA experts;
- the production of legal updates
- contributing to the Your Europe Portal
- training and coordination of the expert for DG Grow Chat sessions
- organizing the annual tranining seminar.
Before working for Your Europe Advice for 20 years, for 30 years Pia worked as an EU lawyer (Competition, Anti-Dumping) as partner with Nordic Law (Finnish law firm) Oppenheimer, Wolff and Donnelly (US firm) and Miller and Bolle ( Belgian-Israelian Law Firm). Pia holds Bachelor degrees from the Dolmetscher Insitute University of Heidelberg (Germany) and the University of Lund (Sweden), and a Master’s in Law (Sorbonne-Panthéon University, Paris), and a Bar Exam (Université Libre de Bruxelles).