As the Participatory Democracy Manager, Flavio is ECAS’ expert on Online Disinformation and supports the daily work of the Senior Manager in:
- Development and implementation of EU projects, with a particular focus on online disinformation ;
- Activities related to the European Citizen’s Initiative and the ECI Forum;
- Research projects on e-participation, crowdsourcing and consultations;
- Dissemination of ECAS’ Digital Democracy outcomes;
- Monitoring daily political, policy and legislative developments in the field.
Before joining ECAS, Flavio worked at a Public Affairs’ Consultancy in Brussels and carried out internships at the European Commission and the NATO Defense College in Rome.
He holds a Master’s Degree in History of International Relations (London School of Economics) and a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and International Relations (University of Rome).