As Citizens’ Rights Training Coordinator, David is responsible for:
- Coordinating ECAS’ training projects in the field of EU citizens’ rights
- Consolidating and digitalising ECAS’ training experience and expertise
- Designing new training modules involving different content-related approaches
- Developing and managing ECAS’ online courses on EU citizens’ rights,
- Promoting ECAS’ training in the field of EU citizen rights’
Before joining ECAS in November 2019, David was the Managing Director of the Union of European Federalists (UEF), where he had also held the position of Policy and Advocacy Officer. Previously he was the assistant of the Council of Europe Permanent Observer to the United Nations in Geneva. David is involved as a volunteer in the work of several European associations promoting democracy and civic participation in Europe.
David holds a Master’s degree in EU International Relations and Diplomacy from the College of Europe and a Master’s degree in EU Economy, Policies and Society from the European Institute of the University of Geneva.