ECAS' Services for CSOs and citizens
For 30 years, ECAS has been providing capacity-building services to civil society organisations and citizens, principally in accessing EU funding and managing EU projects.
There are three strands to ECAS’ services:
1. Monthly Funding Alerts and a Funding Helpdesk: all the latest EU tenders and grants relevant to CSOs, and informal advice on funding opportunities and applications;
2. Training Centre and other tailor-made services:
ECAS offers a training programme on:
- EU fundraising, project management and advocacy
- Democratic innovation for change
- Tailored training workshops
3. EU Advocacy and Campaigning Incubator (EU AdvoCamp)
4. Further services include assistance with event organisation, as well as room rental for meetings and workshops.
You can find more details about our capacity building services below: