- This event has passed.
Policy debate: “Is the Catching up of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) Member States a Mirage?”
December 3, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The European Citizen Action Service and Open Society Institute – Sofia are pleased to invite you to a policy debate “Is the Catching up of CEE Member States a Mirage?” on the 3rd of December at Sofitel Brussels Europe Hotel, from 18.30 to 20.30 followed by a cocktail and networking event.
On the tenth anniversary of the fifth enlargement of the EU, the Open Society Institute – Sofia will present the findings of the 2014 Edition of the Catch-Up Index. A panel of experts, policy analysts and researchers from CEE Member States and Brussels-based think-thanks will share their viewpoints on the state of the Union ten years after the biggest enlargement of the EU.
Presentations and material from the event
- Summary Catch-Up Index 2014 edition
- Catch-Up Index Report_2014edition
- Mr Marin Lessenski, Program Director, European Policies Initiative, European Policies and Civic Participation Program of the Open Society Institute – Sofia
- Dr Zoltán Pogátsa, Faculty of Economics at the University of Western Hungary
- Mr Markus Trilling, EU funds campaign coordinator, Bank Watch
For more information, please contact email@example.com