The European Union offers a plethora of grants to organizations working on a variety of issues. Knowing where to look for these funds and probing through the information can be tedious and time-consuming. Over the last 19 years ECAS has issued an Annual Guide to European Funding to its Network of Members. This provides organisations with quick and easy access to the types of funds available. The guide is organized into Internal and External Budget Lines and provides all relevant grants under thematic groupings. The guide provides information on: current grants, their deadlines and requirements, application procedures, their target organizations, and budget capacities. Members can also get in touch with ECAS if they have any questions about the EU funding process.
Funding Guide Themes Include:
1/ Internal Budget Lines
- Erasmus+: Education, Training, Youth and Sport
- Creative Europe: Support for Europe’s Cultural and Creative Sectors
- Fostering European Citizenship: Europe for Citizens
- Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion: Programme for Employment and Social Innovations
- Environmental Policy and Climate Action: LIFE Programme
- Public Health and Consumer Policy: Health for Growth and Consumer Programme 2014-2020
- Justice, Fundamental Rights and Home Affairs: The Justice Programme; The Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme; and the Asylum and Migration Fund
- Communication and Media: The Connection Europe Facility
- Research and Innovation: Horizon 2020
2/ External Budget Lines
- Enlargement: The Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II)
- The European Neighbourhood Policy
- Development and Cooperation: The Development and Cooperation Instrument
- Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection
- Stability, Peace, Democracy and Human Rights: The Instrument for Stability and Peace and the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights
- The European Development Fund
Check out a sample of the 2014 Funding Guide for an overview of its contents.
Interested in purchasing the Funding Guide? Click here!