As Membership and Outreach Manager, Marta is mainly responsible for:
- Membership services, including ECAS’ annual European Funding Guide
- Offering personalised guidance on EU funding programmes and calls
- Training and other tailor-made services offered upon request (not limited to members)
- ECAS’ Newsletter
- Devising and implementing ECAS’ communications and advocacy strategies
- Managing ECAS’ social media and website
Before joining ECAS in September 2014, Marta worked as an Assistant to the Head of the Delegation of the Government of Catalonia to the EU and was previously a Junior Research Fellow at the European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed) in Barcelona.
Marta holds a Bachelor Degree in Translation and Interpreting from the Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, a Master Degree in International Relations from the Barcelona Institute of International Studies (IBEI), and a Master Degree in European and Political Studies from the College of Europe in Bruges. She is completing an online Law Degree in addition.
Marta speaks Catalan, Spanish, French, English, German, and Portuguese and is currently learning Italian and Russian.