As Communications and Outreach Coordinator, Emily is responsible for:
- Coordinating and implementing ECAS’ communication and outreach strategy;
- Managing ECAS’ social media and website;
- Editing and promoting ECAS’ reports and publications;
- Supports the dissemination and outreach component of projects for each ECAS Focus Area;
- Assisting the organisation of events.
Emily is also a qualified English teacher, and has skills in interpreting, translation, research and editing.
Emily has a Bachelor’s degree in Comparative Literature (University of Kent, Canterbury), a Postgraduate Diploma in Conference Interpreting and Translation Studies (University of Leeds) and a Master’s Degree in Communications: Journalism and Media in the EU (Vrije Universiteit Brussel).