As Communications and Outreach Coordinator, Emily is responsible for:
- Implementing ECAS’ communication and outreach strategy;
- Managing ECAS’ social media and website;
- Editing and promoting ECAS’ reports and publications;
- Supports the dissemination and outreach component of projects for each ECAS Focus Area;
- Assisting the organisation of events.
Before joining ECAS, Emily carried out internships at the European Parliament, European Policy Centre, and the Confederation of European Paper Industries.
Emily is also a qualified English teacher, an experienced translator and proofreader.
Emily has a Bachelor’s Degree in Comparative Literature (University of Kent, Canterbury), a Postgraduate Diploma in Conference Interpreting and Translation Studies (University of Leeds) and a Master’s in Communications: Journalism and Media in the EU (Vrije Universiteit Brussel).
Emily speaks English, Italian, French and has a good knowledge of Spanish.