As Digital Democracy Manager, Elisa’s main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Secretariat-General of the Commission in the development and implementation of the ECI Forum;
- Development and implementation of EU projects;
- Publications and research projects on e-participation and crowdsourcing in the EU;
- Management of ECAS’ Knowledge Centre;
- Supporting ECAS’ advocacy campaigns;
Before joining ECAS in September 2015, Elisa worked as a Policy and Advocacy Officer at the Union of European Federalists (UEF) and was previously a researcher for the European Institute for Asian Studies (EIAS). She has been an active member of numerous organizations and youth projects, especially in raising awareness on EU issues among citizens.
She holds a Master’s Degree in European Studies with a specialization in EU External Relations (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium).