As Communications and Events Assistant, Daniela is responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of ECAS’ communication strategy
- Supporting the management of ECAS’ social media and website
- Editing and disseminating ECAS’ bimonthly newsletter as well as the daily media updates reserved to Your Europe Advice legal experts
- Supporting the organisation of events
- Promoting ECAS’ publications and services
Before joining ECAS, Daniela worked as Project Management and Communications Intern at the European Movement in Italy (C.I.M.E).
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Sciences and a Master’s Degree in International Relations (University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’, Italy).