In her position as the EU Rights Coordinator, Anna is responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of ECAS’ EU Rights’ agenda with a special emphasis on political rights of EU citizens
- Coordinating ECAS’ projects, in particular FAIR EU and ACT for Free Movement
- Designing and supporting the implementation of ECAS’ advocacy campaigns
- Monitoring daily political, policy and legislative developments
- Promoting ECAS’ work to decision-makers and stakeholders
Before joining the ECAS, Anna worked as a Policy Analyst in a Brussels-based Public Affairs consultancy and carried out a traineeship at the European Commission’s DG for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion. She has also experience in communications and social media.
Anna holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of Milan and a Bachelor’s Degree in European Studies from the University of Wroclaw.
She speaks Polish, English, Italian and French, and is currently learning Arabic.