EU Funding Advice
For over 20 years, ECAS has published an Annual Guide to European Funding for the non-profit sector as part of the services on funding opportunities that ECAS provides to its network of members. The Guide is also sold to non-members interested in EU funding.
The 2016 edition of the Funding Guide is offered in two formats (e-Book and paper version) in order to meet the different needs and preferences expressed by our readers.
The e-Book offers enhanced accessibility, as it can be consulted anytime and from any electronic device and can also be saved as a PDF file. On the other hand, the paper version remains the classic book for consultation, more suitable for those who are looking for a publication to which they refer on a regular basis.
The Funding Guide provides an excellent starting point for organisations and individuals interested in applying for EU funding as it offers:
- An introduction to the overarching framework of the EU Funding programmes;
- Insights on the European Commission priorities and main budget lines relevant for the non-profit sector for 2016;
- Detailed information about the main EU funding programmes, including practical advice and key contact points;
- Useful tips and recommendations for preparing a project application;
- An expanded list and contact details of over 80 non-EU funding sources, including international organisations, national and regional foundations, and private donors in order to meet co-funding needs.
Other funding advice services
In addition to the Funding Guide, ECAS provides a number of tailor-made funding advice services to its members. These include monthly funding alerts, timely information about networking and information days organised by EU institutions, and individual advice on specific funding programmes and calls. More information on these membership services here.
- Creates one user-friendly and accessible entry point for everything related to EU funding;
- Develops and promotes the new web-based format of the EU Funding Guide and the monthly funding alerts;
- Develops and implements training activities on EU funding;
- Provides tailor-made advice to members on funding opportunities;
- Manages a web-based membership forum for advice and exchange of practices, partnership opportunities and tips for preparing a project application;
- Proactively identifies new partners and supports the development of the already existing network of the organisation.
Want to find out more about these services? Click here for more information about the package of services we offer to our members and check out our tailor-made services offer, which is proposed both to members and non-members.