ECAS is pleased to announce that its 2015 Funding Guide for the Non-Profit Sector will soon be published. This year’s edition takes the form of an e-Book, offering increased user-friendliness and allowing the readers to:
- Access it from any electronic device;
- Easily find the information they are looking for as it is presented in a uniformed and systematic manner for all the programmes;
- Easily navigate through the pages using a quick navigation menu;
- Download it in a PDF version and print it at their convenience.
The 2015 edition of the Funding Guide contains:
- An introduction to the overarching framework underpinning the EU Funding programmes;
- Insights on the European Commission policy priorities and main budget lines for 2015;
- Useful tips and recommendations to prepare a successful project application.
A expanded list of more than 70 non-EU Funding sources, including international organisations, national and regional foundations and private donors.
This Guide is part of the package of services we offer to our members and will be directly accessible on the Members Room. Non-Members will be also able to purchase it for EUR 59 on ECAS homepage, either by bank transfer or by credit card (or Pay Pal).
Consult our Membes Area if you wish to become a member and have access to additional services we provide such as our monthly Newsletter and funding alerts, a help-desk for funding opportunities and calls, customized advice and assistance on EU funding and many more services upon request.
We hope you will find this Guide useful and practical and remain at your disposal for any question or suggestion you may have. For any inquiries, please contact us: email@example.com