How to become a member
Since January 2015, ECAS has had one single category of Membership, which offers access to a new package of improved services.
This package includes:
- Free access to ECAS’ annual comprehensive funding guide for the non-profit sector;
- Monthly alerts on open calls for proposals and tenders;
- Dedicated space on our bimonthly Newsletter to advertise your organisation and its projects and activities;
- Information about info days, conferences and other relevant networking events organised by the European Commission and its executive agencies;
- General guidance and timely advice on particular projects or funding programmes.
All these services can be accessed via the Members’ Room – an online platform specially reserved for our members.
In addition to this basic package, members may request customised solutions for an additional fee (see Training Centre for further information).
Please contact us for additional information!
You can join our network of members today by filling out the membership application form and sending it back to us what it has been completed. We will welcome you as new member once we have received the payment, which you can choose to make either by bank transfer or by credit card/Pay Pal (see payment details in the application form).
We also kindly ask you to fill in this online form indicating your main fields of work, so that we can have a better grasp of your interests and needs.
Pay for your membership with a credit card or Paypal: