Empowering citizens in order to create a more inclusive and stronger European Union by:
- Promoting and defending citizens’ rights.
- Developing and supporting mechanisms to increase citizens’ and citizen organisations’ democratic participation in, and engagement with, the EU.
ECAS Vision and Values
An inclusive, transparent, citizen-centric and democratic European Union in which citizens’ rights are at the heart of decision making at all levels and in which citizens are informed, consulted and actively participate.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
ECAS strategic plan for the period 2014-2017 is organized along three thematic pillars:
- Pillar I – “EU Resource Centre Services”
- Pillar II – “Open EU Decision-Making”
- Pillar III – “Engaging the Unengaged”
ECAS Work Programme 2018
ECAS Activity Report 2016
Commitment to Quality Internships
We are certified as one of the best European employers for interns, having received the European label for quality internships from InternsGoPro.
This label is offered to organisations offering quality internship programmes, both in terms of economic and work environment conditions, as well as learning outcomes and career prospects.