ECAS’ mission is to empower citizens to exercise their rights and promote open and inclusive decision-making through the provision of high quality advice, research and advocacy, as well as capacity building for civil society organisations.
ECAS Vision and Values
ECAS aspires to be the EU Resource Centre on citizens’ rights, campaigning for an inclusive, transparent and democratic Europe, where the benefits of EU citizenship can be fully tapped.
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party.
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights.
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights.
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
ECAS strategic plan for the period 2014-2017 is organized along three thematic pillars:
- Pillar I – “EU Resource Centre Services”
- Pillar II – “Open EU Decision-Making”
- Pillar III – “Engaging the Unengaged”
ECAS Work Programme 2017
ECAS Activity Report 2016
Commitment to Quality Internships
We are certified as one of the best European employers for interns, having received the European label for quality internships from InternsGoPro.
This label is offered to organisations offering quality internship programmes, both in terms of economic and work environment conditions, as well as learning outcomes and career prospects.